11.04.2010

BOOKMARC Opens in Los Angeles!!! I WILL BUY EVERYTHING!

If you know me, you know that I'm obsessed with Marc Jacobs accessories. Why? Because they are cute, well made, and damn affordable! With the Bookmarc store opening in NY just in September, I was sitting at home in LA very jealous. Then my boss came back from a business trip from NY and actually brought back some lovely gifts for me. THANK YOU SIR! (He spent over $300 dollars for himself and I think he had to buy a new suitcase just for the Marc stuff.)

Now, it's a free-for-all...for me. The amazing staff at Marc Jacobs was able to transform the Marc by Marc Accessories store at 8407 Melrose into Bookmarc in ONE DAY! Not just a place for Marc Jacobs knick knacks (which ranges from keychains to notebooks to journals and even SHARPIES), Bookmarc offers memoirs, out-of-print and limited editions, signed books, poetry, highly curated guidebooks, magazines and journals with subjects ranging from fashion, art, photography, music, film, politics and sports.

The credit cards are out and ready to go. See you there!

Source: Mondette

No comments:

Post a Comment