11.29.2010

And We Are Back! Follow me!


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday! Above picture is Takashi Murakami in this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...pretty creepy!

But the picture of the Kiki & Kai Kai balloons below is totally adorable.


Random Observation:

Was it just me...or did shoppers this past weekend seemed crazed to spend money? As if, if they didn't spend their money on Friday, it was the last chance ever. Also, no parking at 5am according to some stories and lines from the night before in freezing weather? Seriously?

Furthermore, doesn't this holiday season seem like it's on steroids? I felt like the Christmas decorations went up as soon as the Halloween decorations came down. INSANITY!

ANYHOO, ON ANOTHER SIDE NOTE, SANITY WOULD BE TO FOLLOW ME:

SEE BELOW FOR HOW.

I'M ALWAYS UP FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS!!

Find me here:


Love,

MYKO

No comments:

Post a Comment