9.09.2010

Nicholas K Spring 2011

Christopher and Nicholas Kunz ....and their dog!

What a great way to start off Mercedes Benz NY Fashion Week Spring 2011! Nicholas K has once again created wearable clothing that is forward, artful, and directional. Thank you for understand that fashion is a commercial art and that people actually have to put these pieces on....and also thank you for proving to me that great fashion doesn't need to be uncomfortable!

Oh, and if Nicholas and Christopher.....you are reading this post, I would die to work for you! Please check out my online portfolio! I know it says menswear designer...but for you I'm versatile! CALL ME! (I know I'm dreaming right now.....but hey, one's got to dream!)

By the way, I'm sitting here typing this post wearing an asymmetric double collar Nicholas K coat....and thank god it's cooler here in LA today. But just in case, time to turn up the AC in the office!

Below, find more images from this show.


No comments:

Post a Comment