8.31.2010

SKIN GRAFT - Spring 2011

Skin Graft is an amazing leather fashion company based out of LA.

I was dying to talk to them when I went to Magic/Capsule/ENK in Vegas a couple of weeks ago because I really do admire their work and the craft. However, for some reason, I couldn't find them (even though they were on the exhibitor's list)! I have always been intrigued by leatherwork and it's one of the reasons I got into fashion in the first place. The smell, the feel, the treatments....drool....

I would love to work for this company....so, if you are listening....call me! - Menswear fashion designer experienced and passionate about leather..... Just kidding but not really. Seriously, call me!

Below, find more amazing images....




SKIN GRAFT F/W 2010 look book....also amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment