8.30.2010

Amazing Illustrator - Mengjie Di


I recently came across a fashion illustrator's blog and I was blown away! Mengjie Di is a master's student in fashion design and a freelance illustrator whose work has appeared in stylesight and for various fashion labels.

I'm particularly drawn to these illustrations because there's such movement and freedom in the line work. I love it! Ink is a great medium...maybe I should do more ink illustrations too...very inspired by her work.

Check out my portfolio here too.... since you are looking at illustration work.  :)



For more, please check out her blog.

1 comment:

Zinhle Ngubane said...

i love the detailing done on the each illustration, the use of color and the paint job is extremely intricate and gives a feel of the whole design

Post a Comment