8.30.2010

DO ME DAILY, CHRISTOPHER BAILEY - F/W 2010

I've been reviewing a lot of F/W 2010 as I'm working on previews and intiatives for F/W 2011 and Burberry is definitely one of my favorites. Since 2009, Christopher Bailey has radically modernized and breathed new life into this iconic English brand. I want everything in this collection x 2 (and that includes everything in the womenswear show)! Everything is fresh in this show, from silhouette to trim to color to music. Thank you Christopher Bailey for waking me up on a Monday. Campaign photos and runway videos below. Be INSPIRED.



Burberry is also well known for their online social media efforts. A great example is their ART OF TRENCH website. This is an amazing capsule website about the iconic trench and if you are not familiar with it, you should really check it out. It gives the history, recently collaborations, and you can even filter images by gender, color, weather and styling! The music is great too!

Can you spot me on there? Wanna play where's MYKO?


As if you didn't know how to reach Burberry.....click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment