2.06.2012

Jehee Sheen Fall / Winter 2012 Menswear Lookbook


Titled "transcendence", Jehee Sheen menswear collection comes together beautifully for Fall/Winter 2012.  A minimalist and almost zen-like approach to the season, a solemn palette of white, black and greys in combination with monastic silhouettes are elevated with refined and elegant details.  Tailored oversized outerwear, banded mandarin collars, and an interesting play on proportion result in sculptural looks that are still extremely wearable.  Also, I personally love the herringbone print used throughout the collection to breakup the mostly solid offerings.  Below, find poem by the designer himself to describe the inspiration of the season titled being, being, being.

being, being, being

Facing toward endless horizon
At the moment, I realize for a shadowy ego.
Then I become smaller, and smaller.
I let my grasped hands loose.
Everything vanish in a puff of smoke. 
Eyes get deeper, 
Lips become heavier.
Fall into the great silence...
At the endless moment, I feel I am being.
Then I become clear, and clear.

Overall, a very cool collection.  More looks below:


No comments:

Post a Comment