2.28.2012

Superated Fall / Winter 2012 Menswear Lookbook


Just came across these images from Austrian brand Superated.  It's my first exposure to them and I'm really glad that this came across my radar (thanks THIS/HEARTS/ON/FIRE)!

The Fall / Winter 2012 menswear collection is titled "Recollection" and designer Peter Holzinger takes a commercial (gasp!) and wearable approach to his highly conceptual work.  The result is pretty brilliant.  Often playing off proportions by mixing exaggerated volume with sharp tailoring, Holzinger infuses his looks with a sense of surprise and humor, underlined with classic elegance.

Definitely one to watch.  And...where can I get that open knit chunky cardigan?!

RANDOM THOUGHT: Whenever I see all-over fur on a guy, I think about Johnny Weir.  Don't know why.  Wait, this is why.

More looks below:


No comments:

Post a Comment