10.06.2010

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!


I enter a new age decade today and quite honestly, I'm not as disturbed as I thought I was going to be psychologically. I had anticipated hysterical crying and tantrum throwing (+ actually throwing of objects)...but it has been quite peaceful and accepting (am I numb?). Maybe I've matured...unconsciously. Or perhaps it's just the calm before the storm.


I'm officially out of my 20s and now in my 30s. I have a really good feeling that my 30s is going to be quite amazing. Plus, I still look like I'm in my early 20s (according to all those who meet me for the first time)...so that helps too. The future is so bright I need sunglasses at night (wait, that's not right...but you get the gist)!

Thank you to all those who have been there and supported me in my 20s. I couldn't have done it without you and I wouldn't be the person I am today. In retrospect, my 20s were simply amazing! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Full speed ahead!

LOVE,

Myko

P.S. Feel free to send really expensive and ridiculously luxurious Birthday presents. :)

P.S.S. No posts today....I get the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment