8.06.2012

Thamanyah Spring / Summer 2013 Menswear Lookbook


It's my first exposure to Thamanyah and Dubai-born designer Ahmed Abdelrahman and I will have to say I am loving what I see.  The spring/summer 13 menswear lookbook from Thamanyah (which is Arabic for the number 8) is a visually very strong collection of reworked Arabic dressing - showing looks featuring the kandoras (arabic traditional robe) mixed with more modern pieces such as tailored pants and fine shirting.  Very graphic

A protege of Rick Owens, I see the slightly androgynous and draping influences.  I can't wait to see whatever comes from Thamanyah in the future.

Looks below.  Find them on Facebook here.

 



1 comment:

iffatali said...

I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.
Flights to kinshasa
Cheap Flights to kinshasa
Cheap Air Tickets to kinshasa

Post a Comment