8.07.2012

Alibellus+ (by Titi Kwan) Spring / Summer 2013 Menswear Lookbook


Not going to lie, I LOVE it when designer reach out to me especially when it's this good.  Alibellus+ by Titi Kwan is a new label to me and I love the styling and the wearable yet forward aesthetic.  Much as "a liberllus" was a document given to a Roman citizen to certify performance of a pagan sacrifice, hence demonstrating loyalty to the authorities of the Roman Empire, Titi Kwan's own brand Alibellus, is his own way of demonstrating loyalty to the beauty and creativity while bridging over Eastern and Western cultures.

The Spring / Summer 2013 menswear lookbook is a mix of looks perfect for the modern man who wants to stand out in a crowd. Filled with details and definitely an interesting mix of innovative fabrics make up for a high end collection of covetable pieces.  

Reading up on Titi Kwan, it's great to see he worked with one of my idols, FAYE WONG, and I can definitely see rhim in her styling and her more avante garde looks.  Hong Kong born, paris based...can't wait to see what else comes from him in the future.

Many looks below:

No comments:

Post a Comment