6.14.2012

So, I'm back in Asia again for work + Sorry for the lack of posts


Heya Friends and Readers,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately as it's been a bit of a crazy season at work with lots of traveling all around.  Currently, I'm on a 3 week trip to China and the UK for work (factories + partner meetings) having had less than a week back in states from another 2+ week trip.  I just wanted to touch base with you all to let you know that I'm still alive and so is STANDARD DEVIATION!

Thankfully, at least for the time being, I am staying at my favorite hotel in Shanghai with access to both my blog AND Facebook.  Thank you LANGHAM!  So, I will definitely be updating with a lot more posts.... that is, if I don't fall asleep while writing them.  Above photo from the Club Lounge at the Langham taken just now.  There, you have proof of my whereabouts.  Just don't stalk me.  :)

Anyhoo, just saying hi to you all and hope all is well.

In the meantime, you can always find me on INSTAGRAM! @standeviationco

For those of you who haven't, join STANDARD DEVIATION!  Share us with your friends!

Join us on Facebook and let us know what's new and what's hot in your world!  

Follow us on twitter to know what, where, why we are doing what we are doing!  Tweet us!    We are also on INSTAGRAM - @standeviationco

Stay curious and creative people!



No comments:

Post a Comment