6.15.2012

Opening Ceremony X Adidas Original Fall / Winter 2012 Collaboration Lookbook


Models Jordan Torres and Shane Gibson star in Opening Ceremony X Adidas Originals Fall / Winter 2012 collaboration.  The collection pays homage to the beloved sports arena by incorporating and being inspired by swim and cycling sports elements.  This collection is definitely an update to the bandana/all over scarf print trend we noticing. 

I personally love all the pieces but I have an unusual obsession with bandana prints and anything all over printed at the moment (and you would know if you were following my INSTAGRAM).  I'm definitely looking forward to this collaboration dropping in stores.  And I'm obsessed with Jordan Torres as well.  So, I guess, it's an all-around winning lookbook in my eyes!

Looks below:

No comments:

Post a Comment