4.25.2012

Seoul, Korea - Instagrammed (April 2012)


So, as a part of my Asia vendor/work trip, I was fortunate enough to head over to Seoul, Korea.  It was my first time in Seoul and good thing I had some trusty classmates from my Otis days there working as designers & stylists to give me the lay of the land and most importantly take me eating and shopping.  Oh, and boy, did we eat and shop like it was our last day on earth!  [Hi Jung and Linda!] And of course I worked on setting up new vendors and ran around to several meetings as well.  Busy, busy, busy.

I will have to say Seoul rocked!  I did not expect to like it as much as I did!  Definitely looking forward to my next trip there where it will just be about shopping, shopping, shopping.  Of course, after seeing the sizing of clothes there [all display sizes at A.P.C. were XS for men!!!!], I might need to get on a treadmill non-stop + liquid diet before I go....the price we pay for fashion.  Sigh... haha  

Oh yeah...and apparently I've decided to learn Korean. 안녕하세요!

Some notable shopping spots we hit: Doota (Dongdaemun), Myeongdong, Insa-dong, Apgujeong, Cheongdam, COEX, Itaewon, Sinsa-Dong (Garosu-gil).........Can't wait to go back!!!!!

Below, find Seoul, Korea instagrammed and through the lens of my iPhone 4S.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment