2.07.2011

Nicholas K Fall / Winter 2011 Preview: Into The Wild


Nicholas K will once again launch off Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York on Thursday and some preview images have popped up for the Fall/Winter 2011 menswear collection titled, Into The Wild.

As Nicholas explains, “For our Fall collection, I was inspired by the woods and rustic living; the survival instinct and going back to primitive ways. The fall colors of the forest are reflected in the palette and overall aesthetic and I used a lot of texture and incorporated Navajo inspired prints. Think log homes, gypsies,  stone fireplaces, owls, camping and migration.”

Easily one of my favorite NY brands, I can't wait for the show.  I also can't wait to see their boxer, Jake, make his runway exit again!


Source: Fashion News Live

1 comment:

she851518 said...

You have really good working I like it, I have also some information of Fashion

Post a Comment