10.02.2012

Archives: L'Officiel Hommes Fall 2010 Menswear Editorial


Recently was just looking through my archives and found this ever-so-cool menswear editorial from a September 2010 edition of L'Officiel Hommes.  Vince Robitaille shoots with Milan Vukmirovic (personal style icon of mine) for a variety of fashion yet wearable looks from Balmain to Dior Homme to Paul Smith.  Think of it as a must-have style guide going into the fall/winter season.

Side note: Just a random rant about LA's crazy weather....it was 105 degrees today!  It's October 1st!  Where is my fall?!  I want to wear my jackets and sweaters!!!!!

Anyhoo, everything here is still so relevant for today.  I'm wondering where I can still find that leopard blazer right now....

Many looks below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment