7.12.2012

Miharayasuhiro Spring / Summer 2013 Menswear Lookbook


Miharayasuhiro Spring / Summer 2013 Menswear Collection is all about the 1950's greasers living in our modern times.  Leather, mesh, satin all play off one another for a very textural spring offering in a muted and subdued palette.

I'm a huge fan of Miharayasuhiro and love his attention to details and his artistic treatments.  However, this collection is a bit minimal for him.  I think the jury is still out on whether I like this or not.   Don't get me wrong, there are definitely covetable pieces such as the leather shorts, paint debris'd slouchy suit, all the printed material, and most of the outerwear offering.  I'm just saying... it feels a bit off from what I expected from him from a stylistic and layering point of view.

Judge for yourself...many looks below:



No comments:

Post a Comment