1.16.2011

John Varvatos Fall / Winter 2011 Menswear



John Varvatos Fall/Winter 2011 Menswear presentation in Milan takes us back in time to the wild wild west. The mood is edgy with leather clad looks, trims in fringe, and almost vagabond like. Very dark and very rock 'n' roll and quintessentially John Varvatos. It's an amazing collection.

Random side note: I have had multiple opportunities to sit in on fittings with Mr. Varvatos back when I was still in school and he was a mentor for us. In fact, he was one of the reasons I switch careers and got into fashion in the first place. Random huh? I just have to say, he is an amazingly nice and knowledgeable mentor and I am honored to have experienced it. Hopefully, it will happen again. I would love to work for JV collections!

More images below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment