2.18.2013

Rag & Bone Fall / Winter 2013 Menswear Runway + Video


Rag & Bone Fall / Winter 2013 menswear collection is somewhat inspired by 70s futurism.  A bit Star Trek and almost too nostalgic in the approach, I unfortunately have to say that I was extremely underwhelmed by this showing.  In a palette of olives, browns, and icy blues...it was almost a non-palette - It's NEITHER/OR and that's a horrible place to be.  Honestly, the pop of the orange lining just wasn't enough to save it.  Also, the treatments/silhouettes were also too clean for me to appreciate them from Rag & Bone.  Is it just my own expectations because I love R&B and expected better from them?

Don't get me wrong... it's an extremely straight forward collection that have commercial success.  But, there isn't really anything here that compels/excites me.

Check out the looks and video below and let me know what you think:


No comments:

Post a Comment