3.14.2012

NOMADS : NUMERO HOMME Spring / Summer 2012 Menswear Editorial


First off...so sorry for the lack of posts lately.  Work has been....to put it democratically...pure pandemonium.  And this is even before I leave for my trips!  But I am definitely trying to check in as much as I can...especially when there are such beautiful editorials and fashion to share!

From NUMERO HOMME, photographer Boo George shoots models Baptiste Radufe and Rob Moore and an especially sexy female counterpart along the shores for an Spring / Summer 2012 editorial titled NOMADS.  Featuring pieces from Jil Sander, Ann Demeulemeester, Dior Homme, Paul Smith, Yohji Yamamoto, and other fashion heavy weight, tailored separates come together through an nomadic, wanderer lens.  So beautiful!

P.S. - I love women in suits....just so sexy!

More looks below:


No comments:

Post a Comment